Crypto Shift Policy Guide:
Cryoto Shift Policy Guide was created to change how normal people in the African Continent
are treated. Our commitment is to help you with profits of your contributions and on the other side, providing you high quality products to our buyers in different parts of the world.We also provide you with a fair and level compensation plan.
We are committed to honesty and fairness and we have written this guide to protect the
Associate. Crypto Shift must protect itself and its members from illegal and unethical practices.
Therefore this guide includes a glossary of key terms, ethical guidelines and policies that relate to
becoming an Associate, placing orders, processing refunds and conducting your business.
1. What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order
• When ordering or registering on our site, as an Associate, you may be asked to enter: your
name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may
however, visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions, ship orders, and pay commissions.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to
send you information and updates pertaining to your order, company news, updates, related
product, service information, etc.
3. How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
when you place an order.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers
Database. It is then only accessed by those who are authorized and they are required to keep the
• After a transaction your private information (credit cards, Social Security Numbers, financials,
etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
• Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard
drive through your web browser. Cookies enable the sites or service providers systems to
recognize your browser and to capture and remember certain information.
compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to
any other company for any reason without your consent. This does not include trusted third
parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you so long
as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
• We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with
the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
• Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing,
6. Third party links
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our
website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore
have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless,
we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Your Consent •